Frank Productions is looking for a full-time Booking Coordinator to join our team in Madison, WI. We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL DO:
• Compile and communicate available dates and holds with venues
• Build show offers within company booking system
• Responsible for confirming events in booking system and communicating event details internally and externally
• Facilitate communication of pertinent show information between all departments
• Work with production and venue teams on event settlements
• General communication regarding holds and offers with agents and their assistants
• Execute all offer approvals as needed prior to submission
• Responsible for artist and venue contract distribution internally
• Maintain Event Booking Database of venues and contacts
• Submit gross reports to industry trade magazines weekly
• Participate in Booking and Marketing meetings
• Maintain relationships with agencies and other touring departments
• Research and provide feedback and data on potential shows
• All other duties as assigned
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• Applicable experience with administrative support or similar skills
• An avid interest in music, knowledge about artists and genres, and an interest in learning about the music industry
• Willingness to occasionally work unconventional hours as job duties demand
• Very occasional travel may be required
• Ability to meet set deadlines and practice excellent time-management skills
• Ability to work independently and solve problems using sound decision-making skills
• Ability to navigate social media channels and other relevant tools and software
• Excellent organizational skills and significant attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment that includes in-person collaboration, group e-mails, and instant messaging
• Ability to adapt and be flexible
• Professional and friendly demeanor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Committed to learning, and fostering an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Extended periods of sitting at a computer station or work desk
• Utilization of hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment
• Occasionally exposed to large crowds and high volumes of noise
• Occasionally works in outdoor conditions
• Occasionally performs duties while standing and walking, including ascending and descending stairs
This position is expected to work forty (40) hours per week or more. This position is an at-will position, meaning that either party may terminate the employment relationship at any time without notice or cause.
The benefits package includes paid time off (PTO), parental leave, Life Insurance, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the eligibility to participate in the following programs: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA, Dependent Care), and our 401(k) program.
Located in Madison, WI, Frank Productions was established in 1964 and is one of the largest concert promotion companies in the United States. We're a full-service concert promotion company involved in every facet of live entertainment events, including talent buying, production, ticketing, marketing, sponsorships, food & beverage operations and merchandising. We produce and promote events in arenas, performing arts centers, theaters, clubs and other venues across the US We operate offices and venues in Madison, WI, Nashville, TN, Columbia, MO, and Charleston, SC.
Frank Productions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and believes in equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and we take affirmative action to ensure that they shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, less than honorable discharge, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical appearance, creed, ancestry, income level or source of income, marital status, student status, arrest and conviction records, use of honesty testing, pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, the use or nonuse of lawful products off the employers' premises during non-work hours, declining to attend meetings or participate in communications about religious or political matters or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6w0y9-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.