- Part Time
Job DescriptionBlue Note Production Tech
Frank Productions is looking for Production Techs to join our team part-time in Columbia, MO. Positions are open at the Blue Note and Rose Music Hall venues with a starting rate of $20/hr. We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL DO
• Execute lighting and sound adjustments to ensure the show follows the agreed terms in the contract
• Work with the production team to solve any production issues that may arise at any point during a show's timeline
• Work with artists, tour crews, and artist manager to ensure proper communication and successful shows
• Assist with load-in and out of all equipment
• Ensure proper maintenance, care, and handling of all production equipment
• Follow company protocol as communicated by venue management
• All other duties as assigned
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Applicable experience and interest in working with sound and light production equipment
• Ability to work independently and solve problems using sound decision-making skills
• Ability to learn and work within systems such as MS Office, ticketing software, and other company software
• Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment that includes in-person collaboration, group communications, and instant messaging
• Ability to handle difficult situations and sensitive information with care and professionalism
• Professional and friendly demeanor
• Committed to learning, and fostering an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Background check required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Performs duties while standing and walking, including ascending and descending stairs
• Utilization of hands and fingers to operate computers and equipment
• Lifts up to 75 pounds
• Crouches, kneels, bends, and reaches frequently
• Regularly exposed to large crowds and high volumes of noise
• Regularly exposed to lighting changes including low lit areas, strobe lights, and moving lights
• Occasionally works in outdoor conditions
• Requires extended work hours
Frank Productions was established in Madison, WI in 1964 and is one of the largest concert promotion companies in the United States. We're a full-service concert promotion company involved in every facet of live entertainment events. This includes talent buying, production, ticketing, marketing, sponsorships, venue operations and more. We produce and promote events in arenas, performing arts centers, theaters, clubs and other venues across the US We operate offices and venues in Madison, WI, Nashville, TN, Columbia, MO and Charleston, SC.
Frank Productions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and believes in equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and we take affirmative action to ensure that they shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, less than honorable discharge, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical appearance, creed, ancestry, income level or source of income, marital status, student status, arrest and conviction records, use of honesty testing, pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, the use or nonuse of lawful products off the employers' premises during non-work hours, declining to attend meetings or participate in communications about religious or political matters or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbzz3y-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.