Fox Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of US television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, DC and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.
Do you love the entertainment industry? Are you energized to build a vibrant entertainment brand combining and spanning news, sports, and entertainment programming? Fox 10, Arizona's #1 news organization is actively seeking out the next member of our dynamic creative team. If you are a creative, organized, collaborative, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced news environment this role may be for you. As a producer you will be responsible to conceptualize, write, produce, and edit dynamic spots and content that promotes our programming and reinforces the station's brand and image. The candidate must be able to work effectively within specific time constraints and meet tight deadlines. You must be able to collaborate and effectively work with news producers, management, and talent to schedule shoots and get pertinent story information to generate topical scripts and promo ideas. You will also be working with our sales team, advertising clients and media partners to create local ads and promo sponsorships. You must be personable and work with talent, management, sales clients, and other production staff to present ideas, share creative and conduct shoots in an organized and professional manner. Duties include but are not limited to project development, writing scripts, producing, and editing on-air topicals, show promotions, sales spots, digital content and station image campaigns. Ideal candidate must have strong writing and communication skills. You have a creative ability to develop compelling campaigns that break through the clutter and effectively translate across all mediums including broadcast, streaming, digital and print. Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Premiere and Adobe Creative Suite is required. Shooting and directing experience is a plus. Must have at least 3 years' experience in creative marketing, broadcast, advertising, cable, streaming entertainment, or similarly related field. Candidate must be collaborative, have a desire to grow creatively, with an attention to detail and solid organizational skills. Qualified applicants must supply a link to recent work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Generate creative ideas and create innovative branded news promos, marketing materials, ads and content for station broadcast, digital, streaming, and social platforms.
• Responsible for exceptional video production, including writing, directing, videography and editing with a working knowledge of motion graphic design.
• Be a leading contributor to station-produced programming, sales promotion, social media and branding.
• Collaborate with management and other staffers to elevate marketing messaging with an emphasis on visual storytelling and emotional branding.
• Regularly interact with news, sales and other community partners using your technical and creative expertise to successfully deliver the desired product.
• Understand and incorporate current production and video trends and techniques in broadcast, streaming and digital/social platforms.
• Collaborate with department producers, videographers, and graphic designers to create polished and professional looking work.
• Work varied hours, holidays, weekends and during severe weather situations as needed and/or scheduled
• Other duties as assigned
Equipment / Software used
• Microsoft Office
• Adobe Creative Cloud – Premiere, Photoshop, Aftereffects, etc.
• Slack, Monday.com
• Collaborative, Positive, Personable, Energetic and Creative.
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to manage your time and prioritize efforts in a fast-paced environment with flexibility on hours and projects.
• Can accept constructive feedback.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to smoothly transition between job assignments and projects.
• Desire to take creative risks, learn and grow creatively.
• 3-years of demonstrated experience in innovative writing, editing, and producing promos, ads or brand content on linear or digital platforms.
• Have expert skills with the following technology: Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition) and Microsoft Office Suite
• Firm understanding of advanced video production skills including videography, audio, lighting, and other professional production techniques.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy19j0-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.