Fox TV Stations
Fox Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.
JOB TITLE: Creative Services Promotions Producer
FOX 6 in Milwaukee has an immediate opening for a creative, motivated and experienced creative services producer. The successful candidate will be charged with creating content that drives viewers to our newscasts. We are looking for candidates who thrive on conceptualizing, shooting, editing, directing and collaborating with several departments to get the job done. You must be always up to date on current events and be able to identify which strategies appeal to different audiences. Your work will extend across many platforms, not just television, so it is key to be able tailor your message to be platform-specific.RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with Director of Strategy and Marketing and the Promotions Manager to develop and elevate the station's look and promotional aesthetic.
• Write copy, shoot, select music, create graphics and direct talent.
• Create platform-specific tune-in promos for specific stories
• Ability to write, edit, produce daily topicals to drive viewers to newscasts.
• Will be cross trained in other aspects of the department.
• In-depth knowledge of DSLRs, Canon C-100, and/or Sony XD cameras
• In-depth knowledge of Mac and Adobe products, specifically Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
• Be adept in the most popular social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat.
• Be able to emotionally connect with audience with photography, writing and editing.
• Be able to identify the most compelling part of news stories and sell them in unique ways.
• Be a problem solver who is ready to charge through obstacles and always have a plan B in your back pocket.
• Team player with professional, positive, outgoing personality who takes initiative to live the brand.
• Bachelor's degree and prior work experience at a broadcast television station preferred