Fox Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of US television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, DC and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.
PROMOTION PRODUCER (Full-time, Regular)
We are actively seeking out the next member of our dynamic creative team. We want a self-starter who thrives in the fast-paced news environment. Someone who can push the creative envelope to new heights and has a competitive spirit. A creative guru with the ability to make messages come to life. A person who loves local news, stories and has their finger on the pulse of the community. If these qualities describe you, please read on about our exciting Promotion Producer opportunity
In this role, you will:
• Bring the FOX 9 and FOX 9+ brands to life through a strategic promotions that cut through the clutter using compelling writing, directing, creative shooting/lighting, and editing
• Have a vision for how we weave our brand into everything we do while adhering to style guidelines and our look of clean, classy, and contemporary
• Be able to connect with diverse demographics by crafting innovative and conversational promos that effectively reach and connect with targeted audiences
• Embrace the news vision and executes promotions that drive viewership and station identity
• Collaborate throughout the creative process and is able to evolve promotional concepts from concept to completion
• Work with the Senior Graphic Designer to create custom news graphics and set designs, web, and digital/social media graphic
• Regularly partner with news, sales, and on community initiatives. Listens to their needs and then applies creative vision and technical expertise to successfully deliver the desired product.
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
• Leverage understanding of the digital landscape to craft platform-specific messages. Must be able to target social media advertising to desired demos.
• Set up, run and tear down at off-site promotional events
• Stay current with the latest trends, production advancements and, techniques. Utilize these opportunities to continue to evolve our messaging and presentation.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Are professional and will be a positive station citizen
• Have a track record of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Are innovative, edgy and willing to take risks
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Can accept constructive feedback.
• Have a strong attention to detail
• Are able to smoothly transition between job assignments and projects
• Have expert skills with the following technology: Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition) and Microsoft Office Suite
• Have a degree in broadcasting, communications or marketing and a minimum of 2 years of broadcast (or equivalent) experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqpn2-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.