Sr Research Analyst
New York, NY
Fox Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of US television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, DC and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.
FLX is Fox Television Stations' powerful OTT/CTV product. By leveraging 1st & 3rd party data targeting across over 150+ high quality video partners, FLX empowers advertisers to reach their target audience. FLX reports industry-leading video completion rates, inventory transparency, and brand-safe content at scale. The innovative OTT platform reaches 110 million households with 600 million devices across all 210 DMAs.
The FLX Insights team aims to tell a compelling campaign story. A FLX Insights Analyst is responsible for analyzing data, mapping how these metrics connect to client objectives, and then creatively weaving that information into an engaging story that inspires a partner to take action.
• Subject-matter expert for all things attribution related.
• Collaborate internally with the sales team. Discuss client KPIs & business objectives.
• Lead client meetings to present attribution recommendations.
• Project manager for all client attribution; pre and post-sale.
• Manage reporting expectation.
• Customize the reporting story to make it as relevant as possible to each individual client.
• Confidently present FLX Insights.
• Contribute sales material in the form of case-studies and vertical recommendations.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Media/Communications, Market Research, or related field preferred.
• 3+ years of applied experience at media company and/or agency digital insight/analytics team. Digital Account Management experience is a plus.
• Willingness to travel occasionally, when it's safe to travel again.
• Clear written and verbal communication skills with internal and external clients.
• Strong problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail.
• Engaging presenter.
• Ability to look at the big picture and make department recommendations.
• Curiosity for industry knowledge.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7110q-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.