Los Angeles, CA
Fox Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of US television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, DC and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.
Fox Television Stations is seeking a Brand Manager to help drive our success with our fast-growing FLX product line. This key position is responsible for the following:
• Managing a trade marketing website and its related features such as case studies
• Building sales materials that represent the ''look and feel'' of the FLX product
• Creating B2B marketing plans to drive awareness of FLX
• Developing sales materials to support FLX vertical market efforts
• Packaging FLX with other Station Group digital initiatives
• Other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate.
• 10+ years of progressive responsibility within a marketing environment
• Experience in building B2B campaigns including media placement
• Understanding of local digital media specifically OTT/CTV advertising
• A well-defined design style including extensive video editing skills
• Four-year degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p7z0-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.