- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionOVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
OutKick is a cutting-edge national multimedia platform that produces and distributes engaging content at the intersection of sports news, sports culture and pop culture. OutKick's stable of reporters, hosts and contributors are accessible on OutKick.com as well as across video livestreams, social media, podcasts, and radio, reaching tens of millions of fans each month. Owned by FOX Corporation, Outkick was originally founded by Clay Travis. For more information, please visit www.OutKick.com.
Outkick is looking for a Streaming Studio Technician to join our Nashville Operation. As a Studio Streaming Technician, you will assist the show producers with OutKick's daily live streams and studio operations.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Initiate and troubleshoot live streams and posts to multiple digital platforms
• Initiate and troubleshoot LiveU video streams, LiveU encoder/decoder, contributor feeds, and guest zooms for live integration
• Operate Blackmagic switcher
• Learn new broadcast technologies and increase knowledge of existing systems
• Operate technical equipment, including digital workstations, Live Stream Studio, intercom systems, recording devices, audio consoles, and adobe premier
• Remain familiar with and able to troubleshoot all technical equipment related to live broadcast and streaming: Lighting, Audio & cameras
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years' experience and well-versed in LIVE digital streaming and the latest associated technologies
• Knowledge of using OBS to stream and produce live shows
• Ability to work flexible hours (including weekends) in a fast-paced, exciting live broadcast environment
• Ability to edit using Adobe Premier
• Flexibility to travel as needed
• Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and in-person
• Working knowledge of Windows, Mac, Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Premier, Live Stream Studio, LiveU technologies, broadcast cameras, and lighting
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvjqkm-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.