FOX Sports is looking for a Senior Production Manager to join our team in Los Angeles. The Senior Production Manager is an important member of the FOX Sports Field Operations Team. This position provides organizational and logistical support enabling all facets of the department including Remote Studio Operations and Remote Game Production. The Senior Production Manager innovates production management at FOX Sports while keeping the group marching to the same beat.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Simultaneously manage multiple projects with budgets in excess of $5MM
• Manage existing relationships with FOX Sports production services vendors to be used department-wide, while cultivating relationships with new vendors
• Coordinate weekly meetings with Production and Operations managers fostering the sharing of ideas and workflows
• Oversee and prepare for show on-site remote needs and logistics including travel, catering arrangements, location rentals, space allocation, access, credentials, security, crew parking, technical parking, and shipping
• Serve as primary FOX contact while on-site for events as well as surveys
• Manage a variety of personnel on site, including production managers, and production coordinators
• Develop and fine-tune systems and workflow for the department to use for proper reporting of events, dissemination of information, and tracking of equipment. Work on disseminating this information as well as changing requirements among the staff
• Distribute crew lists and paperwork for freelancers and remote operations staff
• Approve freelancers' expense reports, invoices, and hours
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 10 years of experience
• Experience with large-scale remote broadcasts
• Experience making travel arrangements for large groups and individuals
• Experience with remote events planning, high profile sports events and on-site remote experience
• Experience with contract negotiation and preparation
• Flexibility with ''off-hours'' communication and the understanding to handle problems in a 24/7 network environment
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to multitask and work well with a group, both internal to FOX and external
• Capability to work independently
• Ability to lead large groups while on-site
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rze8n2-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.