FOX Sports is currently searching for a Researcher to join our NY team. In this role, you will be responsible for all the research for a specific show, event, or sport at FOX/FS1. Responsibilities include preparing and working with both talent and production on a day-to-day to basis to make sure they are full prepared for events/shows. This position could also include producing preseason research previews at the beginning of each season and travel to events throughout the year.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Day to day prep of research for the production and talent of a specific show/event
• Researching, taking requests, and laying out in a digestible way pertinent information that will enhance broadcast
• Attend production meetings and prep meetings to get an overall plan for the shows/events and understand the direction that production wants when it comes to content
• Travel may be necessary for larger events and days of prep beforehand to prepare for when you get on-site
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 2+ years related remote television production experience
• Experience utilizing research tools
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Mac and Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Outstanding organizational and project management skills
• Experience in managing and tracking travel arrangements
• Capability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to work weekends and more than standard 8 hour shifts if necessary
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb597x-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.