FOX Sports Digital is currently looking for a Producer, Digital Production to work within the team that oversees multimedia talent franchises, shows, and other personality-based content. As a Producer, you will work primarily on cross-platform shows and franchises while collaborating closely with Social, Edit, and Editorial teams, primarily focused on MLB and CFB content. You will be asked to take this a step further, working with Content Operations and Sports Brand Partnerships to find monetizable opportunities within each sport. You will work in support of and with our roster of talent at FOX Sports across MLB and CFB, as well as the athletes, celebrities, and influencers we leverage for our coverage and storytelling across FOX Sports Owned and Operated properties, Digital and Social.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Produce creative direction for (including scheduling, scripting, and producing) our roster of talent for original, optimized & VOD content franchises with a focus on MLB & CFB
• Utilize strong storytelling, digital video live production, and post-production skills, including an eye for high-level graphical design, proven visual effects skills, and the curiosity to research and implement new technology into the existing workflow
• Utilize data to initiate programming priorities, report successes, and compare against industry and to drive improvement
• Provide timely feedback to talent as we look to develop the next crop of sports personalities
• Leverage video editing skills with quick turnaround and shoot/direct original video when necessary
• Coordinate content (whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc.) across each screen (whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.)
• Build and maintain relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio and other show teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of high level digital and social production experience, with major media brands and/or major personalities
• Experience producing live and VOD content across all platforms, producing talent, and putting them in a position to succeed, showing a consistency and follow-through over time that shows dependability and ability to develop trustworthy relationships with marquee talent
• Experience with cutting edge data software to use data to help better tell stories across platforms, and working with data tools (i.e., Chartable, CrowdTangle, Conviva and other platform analytics tools) to create content, develop audiences, judge performance, and deliver effective notes
• Vast knowledge of MLB and CFB storylines, athletes, trends and more
• Ability to communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with productions
• Ability to communicate in both directions, including high level / brief communication to superiors and detailed / tailored communication to reports
• Strong skills with Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, Premiere), After Effects
• Basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook as well as Quip & Slack
• A deep understanding of what works on all digital platforms and experience working with digital platforms, including owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $73,000.00-98,000.00 annually for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb3bby-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.