FOX Sports is seeking a Manager, Integrated Brand Marketing . The Manager, Integrated Brand Marketing will directly support the SVP, Brand Marketing and indirectly support our brand marketing and media insights leads. You will collaborate on the development and execution of multi-platform marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and tune-in for FOX Sports brands, sports properties and shows. This includes programming launches and sustaining efforts, promotional partnerships, experiential marketing and special events. You will also work on a variety of special projects relevant to the mission of the brand marketing group ranging from researching and disseminating new innovations in sports, entertainment and media marketing, to showcasing campaign strategies, materials and success stories within the department, company and beyond.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support development and execution of multi-platform marketing solutions and strategies for FOX Sports brands/properties and special projects
• Lead the execution of select marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
• Manage relationships and processes with key internal departments (on-air creative, programming, digital/social, PR, sales, research, distribution partners, affiliate stations, FOX Deports) for day-to-day operations and long-range planning
• Research best practices in sports, entertainment and media (brand) marketing and present internally
• Design and develop materials, programs and presentations to inform, promote and celebrate cutting edge strategies, ideas, activations, stunts
• Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
• Lead/assist on budget tracking, internship management and other special projects as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Disruptive entrepreneurial mindset and collaborative approach
• Metrics driven self-starter, with eye for big, impactful and creative ideas
• Strong track record developing plans and campaigns (that can be used across a variety of platforms) to support main campaign idea
• Highly proficient in keynote / power point / building presentation decks
• Demonstrate immersion in social media and online marketing initiatives and strategies
• Experience executing digital (media) plans and omni-channel digital marketing
• Communicator with ability to manage and grow internal and external cross-functional relationships
• Superior organizational and project management skills are required…execution of tasks with the utmost professionalism
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in media marketing and/or sports marketing, consumer promotions, event marketing and promotion
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5wkx-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.