Manager, Home-Run Production (HRP) Engineering
Fox Sports is seeking a hands-on Home-Run Production Engineering Manager who will be responsible for managing the team of Engineers which support the day-to-day operation of Remote Integrated Productions at Fox Sports in Los Angeles, CA. You will work closely with the live Production teams and Fox Sports Engineering teams to devise, develop, and support cutting edge broadcast technology solutions.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide technical oversight of the Engineering team supporting Home Run Integrations for remotely produced productions
• Act as escalation point for both Engineering and Production supporting over 500 events a year by means of Home Run Productions
• Be a key contact helping coordinate remotely produced events which would include remote production scheduling, transmission scheduling, facility resource planning, and Studio Integrations
• Provide operational oversight of procurement needs and replacement parts or equipment and maintain operational oversight of any maintenance or support agreements
• On-boarding and hiring of any new staff or freelance employees within the Engineering department
• Work with Systems Engineering and Sports Engineering departments on Capital Project planning and Operational Projects timelines
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of Broadcast Engineering and 1+ years of management experience
• Capability to quickly resolve issues
• Ability to make decisions on project timelines that would impact operational departments
• Outstanding prioritization and time management skills; ability to adapt to a fast-paced and time-driven work environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzn711-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.