Fox Sports Digital is looking for a Freelance Digital Video Specialist to join the Sports Screening team in Los Angeles, CA. The Digital Video Specialist will use their expertise in video production and experience in editing and editorial to identify, clip, distribute, and create compelling content that services FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports App, and all of FOX Sports YouTube channels. The perfect candidate will be passionate about sports and podcasts as they will interface with talent, production leaders, and social media leaders on both the digital and linear sides of our company.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Content: Working closely with other digital team members to help create original live streaming content and/or VOD, optimizing live event/sports studio show content, as well as highlight content that will live across multiple FOX platforms, namely FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports App and the FOX Sports YouTube channels
• Skills: Utilizing Adobe Premiere, WildMoka, Dalet, and Google IAS to create compelling VOD content and highlights and distributing content through writing metadata, thumbnail creation, and publishing to digital platforms
• Platforms: Understanding of how best to use social platforms and experience working with digital platforms
• Cross-functional relationships: Building and maintaining relationships across a variety of groups including social media, production, studio, and other show teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1+ year of digital/TV editorial experience.
• Familiar with digital platforms, industry terminology, and understand deadlines
• Effective communication with social media managers, producers and other project stakeholders
• Know how to edit compelling video content using Adobe Premiere and distribute that content accordingly cross-platform
• Strong written and grammatical skills required for writing video metadata
• Ability to manage and organize multiple concurrent projects
• Knowledgeable about digital platforms including YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, etc.
• A passion for sports content and finding compelling storylines
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyb5x0-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.