Fox Sports Digital is looking for a Freelance Design Associate to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. As the Freelance Design Associate, you will work with show-specific Content Producers on ways to make their vertical come alive, in an exceptionally artistic way. Brands to include but are not limited to First Things First, Undisputed, The Herd, Speak For Yourself, FOX Bet Live, Club Shay Shay, Flippin' Bats, The No. 1 Ranked Show, Out of Character, The People's Sports Podcast, State of the Union and more.
From designing static graphics to creating the next video that will set the internet on fire, you will be Fox Sports and FS1 social's secret weapon. This can include graphic production, editing, and keeping a finger on the pulse as to what's working and what's not working in social, to drive improvement.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support entire slate of FS1 daily studio digital programing, This can include, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep, and video shooting/directing
• Heighten the look, feel, and artistry of our digital and social content for FS1 shows
• Utilize data to support programming priorities, rundowns, etc., as well as follow-up, report successes, compare against industry, and drive improvement
• Host impromptu training and coaching sessions to keep fellow FS1 digital producers' skillsets at the cutting edge of design
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1 year of high level digital and social production experience, with major media brands and/or major personalities
• Comprehensive knowledge of action as well as a substantial understanding of the tricks and respective terminology
• Must be able to communicate effectively with talent, producers, and all other persons involved with productions
• A command of production terminology and procedures
• Basic mathematical and reasoning skills
• Knowledgeable on Mac and with video editing and design tools; motion graphics tools also recommended
• Experience using Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, Premiere), After Effects
• Must have a basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Explorer
• Able to operate production related equipment
• Interest in emerging production vehicles, such as digital artistry
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $25.00-30.00 per hour. We provide Freelancers medical/dental/vision insurance and 401k after they meet eligibility criteria and any State required time-off, in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx0y2-3-235-60-197-42 in your application.