FOX Entertainment is looking for an experienced Senior Vice President, Production Finance to be a part of an effective, nimble team and help build the infrastructure to support FOX productions. The role will be responsible for the strategic financial priorities for our productions, oversee day-today production finance in addition to other ad hoc responsibilities that come with scaling a new business from the ground up. Reporting into the CFO of Entertainment and a dotted line into the President, Production Strategy & Operations, the position can be located either in Los Angeles or New York.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Forecast and budget series
• Responsible for series accounting needs pre and post-production
• Liaison between corporate accounting/finance and production
• Managing production cash-flows
• Establish/implement accounting procedures and reporting protocols
• Liaise with Business Affairs, Accounting, Internal Audit, Treasury and compliance to ensure production finance policies and procedures are current and effectively implemented on our productions.
• Develop and maintain production template budgets, rate cards, fringe tables, labor summaries and other required budgeting tools.
• Experience with union/guild rates and rules and ongoing changes, rate updates, etc.
• Work closely with Business Affairs to track above the line show contacts and payments.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
• 15+ years of production finance experience at a production company or studio
• 5+ years of experience managing production accounting in TV or Film
• Ability to multitask, collaborate across cross-functional teams, detail-oriented, problem-solver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1qk0-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.