Los Angeles, CA
Within FOX Entertainment's Creative Advertising Group sits the Visual Innovation Studio (aka VIS). The 'VIS' team is FOX Entertainment's in-house design agency – combining the disciplines of design, animation, illustration, and photography to craft bespoke visuals for FOX's marketing efforts - and we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the team.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work alongside the Creative Director to produce cohesive key art campaigns that align with larger marketing strategies. You will be responsible for building out timelines, planning and managing the budget, and assigning projects to outside creative agencies.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build timelines to produce and deliver key art by tracking production dates, photoshoot dates, and media deadlines
• Assign and manage key art projects through all associated milestones including copy development, sketch presentations, photoshoots, comp presentations, the approval process, and final retouching
• Ensure quality assurance of key art to ensure correct messaging, tune-in, and marketing guidelines are in place
• Forecast and track budgets
• Manage any relevant clearance discussions with IP attorneys
• Act as main liaison between key art and all internal and external teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• At least 5 years of relevant experience at a studio, television network, or creative agency servicing the Entertainment Industry is preferred
• An eye and attention for visual details such as color, typography, copy and tune-in proofing
• The ability to multitask and problem-solve multiple projects at once
• Strong organizational skills with a self-sufficient mentality
• A collaborative and problem-solving mindset
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Understanding of both print and digital mediums with a mindset that key art is not a ''one-size fits all'' deliverable
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.