FOX Entertainment is seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy. As the Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy, you will support the SVP, Marketing Strategy & Media, and directly support the Executive Director, Marketing Strategy. You are responsible for developing and evangelizing strategies for assigned shows.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage all aspects of assigned shows regarding strategy
• Develop initial strategies and ongoing updates while leading cross-functional teams
• Develop materials for all shows, including but not limited to Marketing Strategies, Rollout Plans, Internal Marketing Decks, Decks for Producers, Status Reports, Marketable Moments, Messaging Grid, etc.
• Maintain clear communications and ensure execution across departments
• Act as a key point of contact and subject matter expert for all assigned shows
• Lead execution for special projects in support of shows
• Present strategies and lead discussions around strategy to Launch teams, Senior Management, and Producers
• Work closely with all areas of Marketing, including On-Air, Design, Content, Media, Affiliate, Publicity, Special Ops, Programming and Research; assuring overall fluidity of workflow throughout the Marketing Department
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5 years in Marketing
• Strong communication skills
• Experience working with internal and external creative teams
• Ability to juggle numerous creative projects simultaneously
• Ability to contribute creative and strategic ideas
• Passion for marketing and television
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelors' degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm17o3-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.