Hybrid Production Artist
Los Angeles, CA
Within FOX Entertainment's Creative Advertising Group sits the Visual Innovation Studio (aka VIS), which is FOX Entertainment's in-house design agency that combines the disciplines of design, animation, illustration, and photography to craft bespoke visuals for FOX's marketing efforts. Our VIS has an opportunity for a Senior Creative Director to join the team and drive our creative vision, and we're looking for someone who has extensive experience attending and art directing photoshoots and is well versed in translating a creative vision into a reality.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with FOX's marketing, publicity, and creative teams to target the overall marketing positioning and objectives
• Drive the creative vision for key art marketing FOX's scripted and unscripted programming
• Partner with our Key Art Operations lead to commission and work with outside vendors to shoot and execute key art creative to be used in out-of-home (still and motion) and print advertisement
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• At least 10 years of relevant experience at a studio, television network, or creative agency (servicing the Entertainment Industry is preferred)
• Portfolio of past key art creative where you played a lead creative role
• Experience managing up, down, and sideways
• Knowledge of fundamental design and motion graphics terminology to converse with internal and external partners.
• An excellent communicator to liaise with internal teams, executives, and creatives
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once
• Flexibility and willingness to travel; the position involves domestic and occasional international travel to attend shoots where programming is being produced
• A collaborative and resourceful mindset
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience with capturing motion as an extension of out of home creative
• Experience pitching and presenting creative to internal and external stakeholders
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.