FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
The FOX Photo Publicity Team seeks a junior level, skilled entertainment photo editor with some photo shoot production experience and superb communication and organizational skills to provide support to the FOX Photo Publicity department. This position has the opportunity to be involved with and learn all facets of FOX Entertainment Photo Publicity including strategic photo editing of our live action, alternative and animated shows (reading scripts, viewing episodes), photo gallery production support, image trafficking, pitching and collaboration with show Publicists, creative ideation for publicity art, working on-set at some gallery shoots, and managing smaller level shoots and shows as needed. This candidate should be an excellent team player with some experience and knowledge of the entertainment photo industry, who can work pro-actively and multi-task in our high paced, creative work environment. You must have very strong photo editing skills and understand the photo business in order to communicate both internally with our photo team and externally with our photographers, vendors and shows.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist Photo Publicists with photo editing, captioning and uploading to FOXFLASH press site
• Handle episode by episode photo editing on our live action, alternative and animated shows.as assigned by Photo Team
• Caption, color correct, crop, and provide minimal clean-up as needed on edited photography
• Upload edited and captioned photography to our FOXFLASH press site ensuring quality control for each upload
• Work pro-actively according to internal department schedule to ensure all editing and uploading is handled in a timely manner meeting all deadlines and needed approvals
• Field photo requests as needed as support to the Photo Team
• Provide coverage and support as needed when Photo Team members are out of the office or working on location
Photoshoot Production Support
• Assist Photo Team as needed to produce gallery photo shoots including managing and communicating with our freelance photographers, their agents, photo crews, vendors and communicating our creative needs for shoots to all involved from show Producers to photographers to crew and other internal FOX teams
• Attend and participate at gallery shoots, working on-set to support Photo Team and gain experience working with talent and Producers in high pressure situations
• Handle smaller level priority shows and gallery shoots including alternative contestant shoots
• Opportunity to submit creative ideas for gallery shoots, provide photo reference and strategize show by show photo plans
Photo Liaison, image trafficking and Support to FOX internal Marketing and PR Teams
• Image trafficking including fielding requests from FOX internal departments and act as liaison to Photo Team coordinating approvals and recommendations
• Coordinate special event photo loops, creative services requests and communicate special photo requests as needed
• Ideate as needed special photo-ops for our parties, corporate and special events
• Work with show Publicists and photo team to strategize show specific photo opportunities and plans
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• At least 1+ years' experience in a network, studio, or production environment with senior-level executives
• Experience in entertainment episodic and gallery photo editing
• Some experience with entertainment gallery shoot production
• Some working knowledge of and ability to learn Adobe Photoshop, Photo Mechanic, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, Microsoft Excel (including formulas), Keynote
• High level of communication skills, professionalism, and confidentiality
• Positive, collaborative attitude, and creative/innovative mindset
• Superb attention to detail and follow-through skills to complete deadline-intensive projects
• Ability to strategically handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment while remaining deadline oriented with attention to detail
• Ability to sometimes stand for long periods of time at shoots, work weekends, work overtime, be flexible to work on-location and manage flexible hours
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's Degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d50wy7-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.