Fox Nation, the exclusive, members-only content streaming service provided by Fox News Channel, is seeking a multi-faceted Web Designer for the marketing team. As the Freelance Web Designer, you can take direction from written or spoken ideas, and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other graphic elements.
Fox is a fast-paced environment, so you should possess a strong awareness of the latest technological trends and best practices, coupled with creative technical proficiency and a keen eye for typography.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work alongside our marketing team to create intricate content for display ads, marketing landing pages, social media graphics, print media, and more
• Execute all visual design stages from conception to final hand-off
• Design and update current creative for marketing landing pages, web pages, mobile app pages, and email newsletters
• Help execute day-to-day design requests with photo edits, touch-ups, resizes, and distribution
• Design wireframes/mockups that can be developed into functional digital experiences
• Maintain and evolve graphic and brand standards for Fox Nation
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
• Direct Response design experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Comfortability in a fast-moving environment
• Detail-oriented and organized, with a multitasker mentality
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on project schedules and programming deadlines
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's or higher degree in graphic design or similar
• Self-starter attitude with the ability to learn and adapt to new technology
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kbqx-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.