FOX is seeking a Specialist of Ad Integrations on our Ad Tech team. In this role, you will work closely with our video player, platform, data, programmatic and engineering teams, representing the monetization architecture for digital ad tech at FOX. You'll be a key player of a growing team and will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the direction of Ad Tech for a major player in the entertainment industry.
This role is partially remote, from either NYC or LA areas.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support existing relationship with our product, engineering, and QA teams to build standardized solutions and troubleshoot issues within existing system infrastructure
• Act as point of escalation for all technical integration troubleshooting, which can include pulling ad requests, running Charles sessions, etc.
• Monitor and analyze data to proactively identify gaps across ad-enabled endpoints and communicate issues and resolutions back to business stakeholders
• Maintain relationships and support integrations with off domain partners such as Hulu, Comcast, Verizon, etc.
• Act as additional support for all team initiatives including technical setup and testing/QA of potential ad products, programmatic or audience initiatives, certification of 3rd party vendors, improvements to the ad stack, and support of Freewheel, Google Ad Manager and Operative
• Identify and document process and workflow improvements for Ad Tech
• Provide rotating on call support for product launches, as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1-3+ years of experience in video advertising, product integration, ad tech or operations
• Experience and aptitude with Ads QA and troubleshooting tools and process
• Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape and components of an ad stack, from OMS to Reporting
• Knowledge of the multiple players in the TV distribution landscape
• Fluency with ad serving technologies, including FreeWheel, Google Ad Manager, Programmatic vendors, 3rd party technologies
• Prior exposure to workflow and ticketing systems like Jira, Confluence, Quip
• Ability to keep competing projects on track and communicate with multiple stakeholders across many levels
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Experience with Google Ad Manager
• Familiarity with SQL and Python (or other programming languages)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk4yp-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.