Senior Social Media Editor, Make IT
New York, NY
Fox News Media is looking for an experienced digital and customer marketing analyst to join their team! As the Senior Marketing Data Analyst, Fox Nation, you will focus on the analytics and reporting for our direct to consumer product, Fox Nation. The Senior Marketing Data Analyst partner and collaborate with Fox Nation teams to deliver stable and consistent reporting and must hold accuracy to the highest standard.
The Senior Marketing Data Analyst requires critical thinking to help drive strategic decision-making through detailed analysis, insights, and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) to accelerate audience and profit growth. You must be able to translate acquisition and marketing data into visual presentations to be presented to decision makers, and will help produce the required reports and insights to ensure all channels and customer marketing strategies deliver improved customer lifetime value and marketing ROI.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop customer and channel level analyses that surface trends and performance gaps for both the acquisition and CRM teams to base planning and action against.
• Analyze and monitor CPA performance across paid efforts to promote effective and efficient campaigns
• Evaluate purchase funnel performance spanning several marketing channels
• Lead customer cohort and behavioral analysis. Define customer lifetime value, and develop customer segmentation and engagement analysis
• Maintain foundational reports and forecasting models to support performance tracking and optimization for the Fox Nation team, with a heavy focus on marketing
• Perform a wide range of ad-hoc analytics studies to identify actionable insights and recommendations for the acquisition and customer management teams to adjust campaigns and spend levels, targeting practices, and optimize toward a higher quality consumer and improved average order value
• Support with daily monitoring of campaigns and channel performance, pulling out key trends and anomalies that allow the team to hone in on untapped opportunities or risk mitigation as they build out plans
• Help structure A/B and multivariate tests, ensuring the structure and tracking methodology is sound to produce meaningful insights and success measurement
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3-5 years in customer marketing analytics, with expertise developed in a fast-paced consumer business. Multi-channel campaign and advanced analytics in a digital environment
• Proficient knowledge of database applications such as Amazon Redshift and programming languages (SQL, Python) and experience joining across data sets
• Experience with translating 1st & 3rd party data such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, Optimizely, Evergent etc.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel functions, formulas, VLOOKUP function, and pivot tables
• Experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau preferred)
• Proven ability to construct AB / Multivariate (MVT) Testing approach from hypothesis generation through data gathering and conclusions
• Ability to communicate effectively, and value building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
• Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multiple groups and levels in the organization
• Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Degrees in: Business Analytics; Statistics; Mathematics; Economics; Business; Computer Science
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the direct-to-consumer subscription streaming service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 18 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks as the number one business channel on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.