Fox News Media is looking for a Senior Manager to lead audience development for FOXNews.com and FOXBusiness.com. As the Senior Manager, Audience Development, you live and breathe news and media, and know how to use research and analytics to identify and capitalize on audience acquisition opportunities. You are organized, proactive, and ready to roll up your sleeves.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Turn insights into action, drive best-in-class audience growth and editorial strategies
• Research and identify new audience groups; develop partner and platform strategies to engage and retain those audiences
• Expand and innovate on relationships with current content partners and distribution platforms
• Develop distribution strategies across platforms including alerts, newsletters, social, and partnerships; tracking and testing all on a continuous basis
• Communicate and collaborate on audience growth initiatives with key stakeholders on editorial, social, business development, product, and business intelligence teams
• Work closely with the SEO team to ensure maximum growth opportunities for all audience development initiatives
• Work closely with editorial and SEO teams to leverage editorial calendars and legacy content for maximum impact
• Develop, digest, and communicate data from analytics suites tracking acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention across all platforms and distribution channels
• Research and recommend products and tools to help grow and track all audience development KPIs
• Build on all audience engagement and retention KPIs
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 10+ years of Audience Development and/or Social Media experience working on a digital media operation that achieved significant growth
• Experience with high-volume, high-pressure, fast-paced editorial enterprises
• Advanced knowledge of web analytics platforms
• Experience using industry tools like SEMrush, Google Analytics, Omniture, Chartbeat, and SimilarWeb
• Strong communication skills and an ability to work well across editorial departments
• Passion for finding new audiences for top-tier content
• Passion for the Fox News brand
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1ez9-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.