FOX is looking for a Manager of Ad Integrations on our Ad Tech team. In this role, you will work closely with our video player, platform, data, programmatic and engineering teams, representing the monetization architecture for digital ad tech at FOX. You'll be a key player of a growing team and will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the direction of Ad Tech for a major player in the media industry.
This role is partially remote, from either NYC or LA areas.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate and maintain existing relationships with our product, engineering and QA teams to build standardized solutions and troubleshoot issues within existing system infrastructure
• Troubleshoot and resolve existing features and functionality across ad tech systems, including run Charles sessions and review log files, etc.
• Monitor integration health by working with Data teams to create tools to proactively monitor technical issues across multiple integrations
• Audit, update, and maintain standardized ad manager global settings and architecture to support programmatic and direct sales
• Partner with programmatic teams as the ad tech expert on operational settings and support within the FOX ad stack
• Participate in evaluating and piloting new systems, products, and features related to the FOX ad stack
• Prepare process & integration documentation and facilitate training to ensure adoption across teams
• Provide rotating on-call support for product launches as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in video advertising, product integration, ad tech or operations
• QA / Troubleshooting experience of ad-supported integrations across multiple endpoints
• Demonstrated thorough understanding of digital ad products, ad measurement, digital advertising landscape, and programmatic advertising technologies
• Extensive knowledge of FreeWheel ad serving platform
• Strong analytical and detail orientation skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
• Posses innate interest in finding the solution to a problem
• Independent self-starter comfortable managing and leading cross-functional advanced advertising initiatives through the full ad product lifecycle
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Experience with Google Ad Manager
• Familiarity with SQL and Python (or other programming languages)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d226k5-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.