Senior Analytics Engineer, Content Demand Modeling Dse
Los Angeles, CA
OutKick is a leading national media platform that produces and distributes engaging content at the intersection of sports, pop culture and politics. OutKick content and contributors, which are accessible on OutKick.com as well as across video livestreams, social media, podcasts and radio, reach tens of millions of fans each month. Originally founded by Clay Travis, OutKick is a FOX Corporation company. For more information, please visit www.OutKick.com.
Fox is seeking a Head of Technical Product Development to lead OutKick. As the Head of Product, you'll be responsible for both the near-term prioritization and the long-term vision for launching engaging new products and features for OutKick. You will drive the product vision, advocate for our users, build awareness at scale, and establish a high-performing team of product developers. You should be comfortable solving consumer-facing problems, creating winning strategies, developing product roadmaps, and executing on the launch of new product features that create engaging experiences and drive audience growth. You are strategic, creative, and detail-oriented with the ability to execute and influence the direction of the product working cross-functionally with Technology, editorial, marketing, and sales teams.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set product goals, success metrics and manage a product roadmap that aligns with OutKick's mission
• Use data analysis, market research, and usability studies to prioritize product development to maximize user experiences and performance
• Know the OutKick user, the segmentation, and put users first when deciding on product/feature trade-offs
• Build, manage, and empower a high-performing and innovative product team while building an inclusive environment of teamwork, risk-taking, and trust
• Create end-to-end user journeys that inform new product features and enable new businesses
• Employ user research, and analytics data to develop a deep understanding of how users engage, what matters to them, and uncover new opportunities that drive growth
• Build relationships with FOX product teams to ensure consistency in product development and sharing of best practices
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 10+ years related work experience leading product development teams
• Strong understanding of digital video delivery technologies including video CMS, live and VOD workflows, encoders, CDNs, and video ad decision technologies
• Ability to drive and influence business decisions based on data and metrics with expertise in web, mobile, and video analytics
• Proven success building multiple high-performance, stable, scalable systems that have been successfully shipped
• Experience leading and building world-class product experiences, streamlining workflows with continuous iteration and improvement
• Exceptional track record to empower and manage a team of product managers to help them grow and succeed
• Excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal skills, to clearly communicate and lead a diverse, multi-disciplinary team
• Demonstrated track record of aligning product efforts around core strategies and company mission
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67wk8-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.