We are looking for a results-oriented and detail-driven Financial Analyst to join our team based in Washington, DC As the Financial Analyst, you will report to our New York Finance team and work with operational leadership in our DC Bureau to manage cost and revenue budgets across a number of departments. You will manage day-to-day financial requests as well as manage month-end close processing and variance analysis. You will be expected to run your assigned departments as if they were each a small business. We strive to create a close relationship between our financial and operational teams in order to work together to achieve our goals.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with budgeting and forecasting of expense and revenue
• Run profitability and performance reports for the month-end analysis b ooking journal entries and estimating
• Manage budgets and timelines for capital investments
• Create reports and reconciling expense accounts as needed
• Handle day to day requests that require financial approval
• Work with operating divisions to manage costs
• Perform some accounts payable duties such as reviewing and reconciling invoices, coding documents to G/L accounts, processing expense reports, and other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
• 1-3 years of digital media experience
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• A team player who can also work independently
• Must be detail-oriented
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rox5k3-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.