FOX Corporation is seeking a Finance Reporting Administrator to assist and execute administrative, project and senior-level support while exercising a high level of professionalism, discretion, attention to detail and responsiveness.
Sought-for candidate is someone who is highly organized and has great time and project management skills. They should be able to demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to create and manage visually appealing and effective presentations. The candidate should be a focused and applied professional with strong organizational and administrative skills. Interested candidates should enjoy a fast-paced work environment that is constantly changing.
• Manage multiple presentations related to the annual budget and quarterly financial reporting:
• Maintenance of multiple PowerPoint presentations (slide animations, adding / deleting slides, rolling forward the documentation, indexes / pagination of documents, etc.)
• Serve as a liaison between Finance and Legal Departments to coordinate the distribution of Board Meeting materials
• Assist with preparation, distribution and delivery of budget & quarterly Financial Packages to Executive Management
• Engage with vendors to provide supplies for printed materials (plastic cover, printed tabs, binding combs, etc.)
• Operate as the primary contact for the Xerox Print Shop related to printed Executive and/or Board materials, including quality control assurance and delivery to applicable recipients.
• Maintenance of internal Finance Department websites
• Creating repositories for document sharing when requested
• Coordination of File Storage Management
• Assist with maintenance of Finance applications (both internal and 3rd party applications):
• Maintenance and Troubleshooting support for users
• New User set up / security control
• Content maintenance and updates
• Testing related to updates / upgrades of future releases in conjunction with information technology group
• Provide support for a variety of Finance Department tasks:
• Serve as the primary contact for corporate employees and vendors, including car service, UPS, Seamless
• Complex calendar and phone management, based on understanding of the team's availability and obligations
• Coordinate with Finance team to provide support for communication and engagement activities.
• Coordinate staff and vendor meetings as needed, submitting visitor requests to building concierge and reserving conference rooms
• Prepare and process expense reports
• Ad-hoc tasks and projects as needed
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years work experience
• Must be able to handle assignments involving high level of organization and confidentiality, while keeping strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written, in order to interact with all levels of management
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment, energetic and proactive team player
• This is an On-Site role at Fox Corporation Headquarters: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $75,000.00-95,000.00 per hour for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3bz04-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.