Critical Systems Manager
New York, NY
Freelance Field/Studio Technician, Fox News Media
Fox News is looking for dedicated & experienced Freelance Field/Studio Technicians for a multi-camera remote studio based in Florida and in Maine. As a Field Technician, you play a vital role in assisting with transmission and technical aspects of the show at a remote studio location where some of our programming originates.
You may be asked to report on-site to a dedicated remote location for shifts as needed; you must be based in Florida or Maine.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate with Fox News Channel ENG teams on the setup of multi-camera remote studio
• Coordinate transmission with NYC Tech Managers, Satellite Desk, and Transmission
• Troubleshoot all technical issues on location with show teams in the field and back in New York City
• Troubleshoot all technical issues on location with New York City Tech Manager
• Mic & IFB guests as needed
• State Manage LIVE shows as needed
• Assist Anchor/Field Producer as requested
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Relevant Work Experience
• 3+ years of technical experience
• Ability to work under pressure, be decisive, detail-oriented, and meet deadlines
• Ability to work with high profile talent
• Work well as part of a team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8mpz-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.