Senior Software Engineer - Automated Product Delivery
Remote / Virtual
FOX Security provides security services throughout FOX and around the world. As Associate Director of Security Systems, you will be a key stakeholder in our physical security system infrastructure. Your duties include the design, development and implementation of technical security policies, plans, and procedures for all FOX sites. You will direct project budgets, the security system team, and security installation vendors and consultants. You will also be expected to be a dynamic leader who can mentor and motivate employees across varying levels of experience.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Direct and manage the design, bid, contract, installation, implementation, and maintenance of security systems at new and existing locations
• Oversee project management for physical security system researching, planning, and installation, and ensure that all is maintained and serviceable
• Serve as an internal consultant to Global Security and all other stakeholders to advise on security systems and their design to mitigate risk and protect the organization, its entities, and affiliates
• Partner with IT in the strategy, design, development, and implementation for systems and integration into FOX Global Security Operations Center (GSOC)
• Guide the expansion of GSOC's scope by researching and ensuring the appropriate and/or latest technology is leveraged for use in the field to safeguard the company's assets
• Resolve installation issues and service issues
• Perform site surveys, design and estimating on company software program
• Develop budgeted business cases and system integration plans in collaboration with other departments, including IT, Facilities, HR, Legal, Productions, Content Security, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree in security, management, or equivalent work experience
• One or more of the following certifications: Lenel, Milestone, or Genetec
• 5+ years of experience in a security systems environment with experience in private sector corporate security
• Experience conducting security assessments (personal security, physical security, and information security) and developing reports for executive management
• Experience operating in difficult situations and/or adverse conditions is desirable
• Project management skills with expert proficiency in managing multiple concurrent project deliverables
• Ability to build consensus among peers, subordinates, and senior management to drive the development and implementation of effective security system policies, practices, and procedures
• Strong people management skills with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate employees across varying levels of experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9ko0-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world's leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.