FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
Fox Entertainment is re-entering the international distribution business. FOX Entertainment Global is responsible for overseeing the global, multi-platform sales and distribution of intellectual property, owned and produced by FOX Entertainment and its growing portfolio of business units including Fox Alternative Entertainment, MarVista Entertainment, Fox Entertainment Studios, TMZ, Tubi, BentoBox and Studio Ramsay Global as well as, premium content acquired from outside producers.
FOX Entertainment Global is seeking a Manager, Revenue Operations to join it's growing team. In this role, you will report to the Director of Revenue Operations and support the Fox Entertainment Global team. This role is responsible for executing the strategies for the release of new titles, providing reports and materials needed for the organization to meet market needs. This role requires an individual who is detail oriented and organized and, more importantly, an enthusiastic team player who can help us build this new division from the ground up, be a part FOX Entertainment Global' s history and grow its global presence.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and maintain relationships with internal FOX stakeholders to manage and centralize the respective business units' pipelines to ensure a smooth client experience from start to finish
• Support the sales team in creating and analyzing rights availability reports for domestic and international buyers
• Partner with the Sales and Marketing teams to understand market needs and provide assets needed to pitch content globally and maximize revenue opportunities
• Effectively collaborate with the Business & Legal Affairs and Sales teams to ultimately fulfill contractual obligations around rights availability and material needs
• Track and distribute release information to facilitate visibility into FOX Entertainment Global's revenue goals
• Monitor workflow, invoicing, and delivery deadlines and help map out priorities to manage toward achieving monthly revenue goals
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree in related field (or equivalent experience)
• 3-5 years industry experience in content operations, distribution, and exposure to rights management
• Excellent project management skills and strong attention to details
• Proficient in MS products (outlook, word, Excel, etc.)
• Must be a quick learner with proven ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Interest and passion in media & entertainment, with the capability to learn complex industry topics quickly
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and ability to influence others
• Analytical thinker that uses data as the foundation for communicating and solving strategic and operational business problems
• Expertise gathering, understanding, and analyzing data - and optimizing for results
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $70,000.00-85,000.00 annually for California. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpeqje-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.