FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
FOX EXPERIENCES +DESIGN is the internal brand engagement and experience agency providing strategic vision, planning and production in events, design, and technology to all divisions of FOX Corporation, including the FOX Network, Tubi, FOX Sports, News, Distribution, and FOX Corporate. We are looking for a creative superstar who is innovative, fun, energetic, detail-obsessed, and organized to enhance our award-winning Design Team as the Manager, Premiums Strategy & Production.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Strategize, curate, and produce meaningful promotional and retail-level experiences that create positive and lasting connections with recipients, while driving desired business objectives
• Stay informed and aware of the latest innovations and trends across, design, retail, technology, packaging, and social media to inspire and aid our corporate partners in making educated decisions towards achieving their respective brand engagement goals
• Negotiate best rates for service; build and closely monitor budgets and spends; plan and maintain production schedules; prepare job specifications for final production; oversee fulfillment & shipping; track all final costs
• Identify, engage, and manage external agencies for additional support as needed
• Work with our Experiences Event & Tech Team members on in-person and virtual experiential branding needs that are in line with overall brand design guidelines and will elevate the overall experience
• Develop and nurture strong working relationships with our client base, partners, vendors, and external agencies
• Provide leadership, insight, and guidance to junior team members on their respective projects when requested as well as provide strategic support to senior team members as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3 to 4 years of creative project management and creative production experience, preferably at an agency or entertainment studio
• Hands-on experience and working knowledge with PPAI and ASI Industry
• Detail‑oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong communication and cross-functional skills, with the ability to engage, listen, and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align from strategy through execution.
• Possess strong decision-making abilities along with creative project and time management skills
• Able to thrive in a high-volume, fast‑paced, deadline‑driven work environment
• Must be a self‑starter, able to take initiative and work independently
• Highly motivated with strong work ethic and an aptitude for problem-solving
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw1ebk-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.