Los Angeles, CA
FOX Deportes is looking for a Producer to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. As the Producer, you will produce and direct live sport shows, live sporting events, and digital content as well as research, develop, and produce original sports content. You must be able to work autonomously, do interviews, write show scripts, and create show budgets. Additionally, you will supervise crews, talents, Associate Producers, and Production Associates during pre-production, production, and post-production.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create Live Sports Shows and Live Sporting Events for both in studio and on location - research, create rundown, assign tasks to staff, graphics pre-build, produce/direct show, and supervise post-production
• Create original content and develop new ideas or execute preconceived programs
• Create production logistics and budgets
• Pre-produce, produce, and post-produce – write, shoot and edit
• Participate in multi department meetings to be part of the company's communication flow
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of extensive live news and show production experience
• Knowledge/experience in television and broadcasting
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer
• Fluent in written & spoken Spanish
• Good verbal, written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, as well as good interpersonal skills
• Strong creative writing
• Ability to manage multiple projects, leadership skills, and strong analytical skills
• Ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities and daily time constraints
• Filemaker and have a general knowledge of the operation of a television production facility, including on-line and off-line editing and studio and field production
• Extensive knowledge of news and sports with an emphasis in soccer
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Extremely well informed, creative, and up to date with all current sporting news
• Demonstrated skill in developing and maintaining effective business relationships
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• College education with an emphasis on television production
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $90,500.00-103,500.00 annually for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4q7mq-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $90,500 to $103,500 Per Year ($ USD)
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes.