Los Angeles, CA
Who We Are
We are a small niche in-house design studio within the Creative Services department of FOX Entertainment - The Design team curate's premium mailers, launch kits, creates collateral for virtual and live experiential and hospitality events for FOX Corporation's Entertainment, News, Sports, and Tubi.
We're seeking a highly motivated graphic designer with an eye for detail and a blend of creative and technical production skills to join our collaborative award-winning Design team.
We appreciate thoughtful designers who use both sides of their brain (art + smart) to craft unique and impactful design. This position requires both artistic creativity and flexibility as well as coordination, vision, project management skills and organization. To succeed in this position, you must always be learning, be curious and have a positive approach to all projects assigned.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist the Sr. Design Manager and Executive Design Director with graphics for presentations, kits/mailers, live and virtual events, promotional materials ie. researching images/photos, package design, retouching photos and archiving files.
• Take conceptual direction from the senior team and create original graphics for client projects
• Take ownership of projects from concept through production, working with freelance designers and ensuring projects stay on track
• Support the execution of new creative ideas (i.e digital assets, marketing campaigns, event collateral, etc.)
• Package and preflight files for release to vendors or printers
• Assist with setting up and training freelancers
• Other related duties, as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Minimum of 3 to 4 years' experience, as a professional designer or experience at a design firm, studio, network or advertising agency
• Must be able to work overtime
• A team player with a collaborative approach, the ability to work with others and to professionally represent the department
• Possess strong time management skills and able to handle multiple projects at any given time and the ability to switch gears from project to projects, as deadlines shift
• Excels in a fast-paced environment and is proactive and self-managing
• Extremely detail and solution oriented with strong listening and communication skills
• Have a thorough understanding of typography, design and printing
• Creation of design concepts for a broad range of client projects ranging from print, digital and packaging design
• Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat), Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Keynote and high level of technological literacy on Mac platform
• Degree in Communication Arts, Graphic Design, or comparable portfolio and experience
• For consideration, you MUST provide ALL of the following: resume and at least 2 relevant portfolio samples (preferably as one pdf)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnqoz-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all US television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.