New York, NY
The Associate Director, Strategic Creative Partnerships at Fox Entertainment will play an integral role in the creative development and execution of marketing partnerships that will create meaningful, cross-platform experiences for brands. You will be responsible for leading theatrical studio marketing partnership ideation while also managing multiple other categories of brand partnership projects at varying stages of research, ideation, development, design and implementation/execution. You will also provide recommendations on the direction a partnership should take with various FOX Entertainment properties and IP.
The AD will analyze current market research data and trends and use the information to advise on, and develop practical solutions for branded content and marketing partnerships. You will help drive projects forward with innovative concepts, a strong desire to develop ideas and work closely with various FOX teams to ensure pathways of communication remain fluid. You must be exceedingly proactive, full of energy, and eager to thrive in an entertainment-focused, creative environment. This position works closely with the SVP and VP, and Director of Strategic Creative Partnerships.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proactively keep up-to-date on all FOX network IP, characters, and owned channels to leverage and develop brand partnership offerings, which includes viewing current season shows and following all show social handles
• Research potential brand partners that align with Fox IP and marketing efforts
• Partner with Creative Partnerships Director and VP to formulate strategies that are customized to fit specific client objectives and briefs, which includes brainstorming and liaising with various internal teams to create compelling on-air, digital, and 360 marketing partnership programs
• Distill network/brand research data and create client-facing stories to support partnership ideas
• Develop and create groundbreaking partnership ideas that provide marketing value for our shows as well as support a brand partner's marketing objectives
• Collaborate with copywriters to create compelling narratives to support Partnership ideas
• Collaborate with designers to bring ideas to life via visuals and design aesthetics
• Manage partnership from conception to execution with an astute attention to creative output, ensuring that work surrounding the partnership delivers on the original intention and vision of the partnership, both for the brand and our shows
• Execution on-set, working with talent, production and clients interchangeably, and understand the timing and pace of network television
• Develop relationships with key internal stakeholders that support creative partnerships
• Operate cross-functionally, straddling the line between research guru, idea generator, problem solver and brand interpreter
• Own the partnerships deal confirmation letter to share with internal marketing teams with support from the coordinator
• Own the development of the creative partnerships case studies that feature best in class examples or competitive detail to share in team meetings and with the wider marketing department
• Collaborate and lead program one-sheet development with the support of the coordinator
• Develop, maintain and distribute detailed reports on the status of partnership including highlighting any pertinent updates, manage status and agenda for all project management elements (script approvals, legal, client deliverables, workback calendars, team status grid etc) with the support of the coordinator
• Support the VP and work with the team coordinator on proactive marketing partnership opportunities with ideation, research/insights and design
• Assist in the departmental needs and requirements as needed by the SVP and VP
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant brand strategy experience in the media/entertainment industry, preferably theatrical marketing and television partnerships
• Proficiency using Powerpoint, Word and Cloud Services
• A thirst for new trends, technology, and branded content with a strong sense of storytelling in the TV and digital space
• Passion for and track record of developing integrated marketing and multi-platform marketing strategies with TV IP and working within or alongside TV creative and TV advertising groups across a highly matrixed organization
• Excellent communicator and strategic thinker with the ability to lead and collaborate across divisions and functions; ability to effectively communicate/pitch partnership ideas
• Detail-oriented and a willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roojz2-35-173-234-169-42 in your application.
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all US television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.