Motion Graphics Lead
Los Angeles, CA
Within FOX Entertainment's Creative Advertising Group sits the Visual Innovation Studio (aka VIS). The 'VIS' team is FOX Entertainment's in-house design agency – combining the disciplines of design, animation, illustration, and photography to craft bespoke visuals for FOX's marketing efforts - and we are looking for a motion graphics focused Art Director to join FOX's VIS Digital team. You should have a positive team attitude, be able to handle fast turnarounds, and deliver quality work on tight deadlines. You will be expected to contribute conceptually, creatively, and technically.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with the in-house team to create top tier visuals combining eye-catching motion graphics, video editing, and sound design for social and digital advertising content
• Create storyboards, comps, animation, visual effects, photo-retouching, and image enhancements that meet or exceed strategic objectives
• Produce animated motion graphics, titles, text, and infographics
• Work closely with Project Managers to understand timing and deliverables and plan production
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Mastery of After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Solid working knowledge of 3D animation software (Cinema 3D, Blender) is a plus!
• Understanding digital ad products and placements to create channel-specific visuals that embody best practices for each platform
• Light retouching ability to improve quality of digital images
• A critical eye for visual details such as color, typography, and composition
• Highly organized with a self-sufficient mentality
• Highly collaborative and able to maintain creative excellence in a fast-paced, ever-changing landscape
• Ability to work and transition seamlessly from projects across different media (social media, motion graphics, and static work)
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.