WBFF FOX45, the flagship station of Sinclair Broadcast Group, has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our award-winning and passionate team. FOX45 seeks an experienced and creative Sr Promotions Producer for our Creative Services department. You will work with the the highly awarded and rated news operation in Baltimore. Qualified candidates must be able to conceptualize, write compelling and enticing copy, shoot in-studio and in the field, direct talent and edit daily news topical and branding promos. The ability to work well under pressure is vital.
• Attend news meetings and collaborate with producers to select most marketable stories.
• Write, produce, shoot and edit daily news topicals
• Write and edit news opens
• Work collaboratively with Creative Services Director and On-Air News Promotion Manager on concepts and execution of branding promos, TSRs, POPs, POBs and all other news promos
• Produce digital and radio promos
• Ensure workflow from concept to delivery for all on-air elements
• Continually conceive and maintain idea bank for future implementation
• Work with news personnel and creative services team to develop strategies to increase viewership
• Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange information related to assigned activities
• Work with creative staff to ensure accurate on-air messaging
• Assist in the marketing of the station through all other on-air and outside media
• Assists with station sponsored events
• Non-linear editing experience
• Adobe Cloud experience a must (Premier, After Effects, Photoshop)
• Strong ability to write, shoot and edit content that attracts viewers
• Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
• A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles
• Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
• Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
• A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in broadcast production (on-air promotion preferred) is a must
• A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8okm-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.