WAVY-TV 10 and FOX43, the local NBC and FOX duopoly, are looking for a promotions producer to play a critical role in developing and maintaining our brand identity. We need someone who will work to weave our brand into everything we do and bring our station to life through creative, compelling, and engaging news promotion.
• Work closely with Creative Services Director and Promotion Manager to conceive, write, produce, and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns either independently or as a team
• Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
• Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
• Produce client sponsored promotional content, as assigned
• Perform other related duties, as assigned
• Strong non-linear editing skills
• Extensive knowledge and proven experience in After Effects and Photoshop
• Passion for strong image and promotion writing
• Possess strong video production skills utilizing Sony, Canon, and Blackmagic Cameras
• Working knowledge of lighting and audio gear
• Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments
• Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve and Video Copilot plug-ins is a plus
• Minimum 3 years of on-air promotion experience as a writer/producer/editor for a local station or cable network working in a news environment
• Must have ability to work daytime hours regularly and flexible hours including weekends when needed
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must be able to provide a reel of work examples -- include a web address with your resume or cover letter.
To be considered for this position, you must apply online at https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar
Please remember to add a link to your demo reel to your cover letter or resume.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability, No calls
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n616-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.