FOX40's Creative Services team is looking for a temporary, full-time Graphic Artist to produce and coordinate our station graphic needs for our morning news (4:30a – 10:00a) as well as our mid-day Lifestyle Show, Studio40 Live (12:00p). We're looking for someone who can conceptualize, design and execute graphic designs and who will be responsible for maintaining and enforcing the FOX40 visual brand. An eye for superior design is essential, as well as strong Photoshop skills. If you have a strong sense of layout, accuracy, consistency, professionalism and reputation as a graphics problem-solver, this opportunity is the perfect fit. Formal graphic design education or equivalent industry experience is required.
A positive attitude and strong communication skills are essential. Must be highly organized and perform well under the pressures of a live news environment.
• Ability to meet daily, long term and event-driven project goals, individually and in a team environment.
• Interact well with production team, senior artists and managers to produce graphics at their request.
• Accept orders and guarantee a secure production planning.
• Create 2D and 3D design elements.
• Securing specialized technical functions within the live graphics and postproduction workflows.
• Maintain and archive the day-to-day image material and templates.
Please submit links to your digital portfolio and resume with your application.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq899m-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.