WDAF-TV/Fox 4 in Kansas City is seeking an experienced Broadcast and Digital Media Strategist to support our sales team. If you're hard-working and love being a part of a winning team - we want to hear from you!
• Collaborate with clients and account executives to understand the clients business objectives and advertising strategy
• Work on several projects simultaneously, often for several different clients
• Effectively communicate with clients and account executives to develop media strategies and campaigns
• Execute decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns
• Undertake research and analyze data using specialist industry resources
• Identify target audiences and analyze their characteristics, behavior and media habits
• Present proposals and schedules to clients and account executives in a timely manner
Qualifications For Media Strategist
• 2+ years' experience as a media strategist/planner or similar role
• Knowledge/Experience with Broadcast Television
• Experience with Broadcast TV sales software. Experience with Wide Orbit Media Sales and Wide Orbit Traffic ideal.
• Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. comScore, Nielsen, GA Analytics)
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Proficient in data analyzation, excel and power point
• Analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics and math
• Bachelor's degree preferred with an emphasis in Business/Marketing or Communications.
• Outside sales experience preferred
Training/Equipment: MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Experience with Matrix, Google 360, and Wide Orbit a plus.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: A valid driver's license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are also required.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned. Background check is required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw14yn-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.