WDAF-TV Fox4 in Kansas City is seeking a Digital Content Promotion Producer. The Digital Content Promotion Producer is responsible for developing and implementing a plan to communicate our brand identity and generate inbound traffic from external sources. The producer is the primary advocate for growing and directing off-platform participation for Great Day KC through social channels on fox4kc.com. This person must be highly motivated with an ability to focus and re-focus on a constantly changing target. The candidate is organized and understand nuances in tone for different audiences and brand identities -- sounding fun where able and respectful when required.
Ensures content delivery from on-air to online
• Develops and implements social media strategy across all products
• Manages all social media accounts with understanding of each unique audience
• Executes on growing local newsletter strategy while tailoring tone to local needs
• Utilizes third-party tools to manage social posts across multiple accounts
• Shares high-performing successes across multiple markets and pitches external partners and sites for possible story promotion
• Observes SEO trends and provides feedback to whole digital team
• Communicates regularly with editorial digital staff about crossover opportunities on larger brand pages
• Reports on account and campaign metrics to inform future production strategies
• 2 years of experience as a digital/social media producer
• Clever headline/social post writer that gets readers to click
• Ability to moderate tone voice to fit platform and brand needs
• Strong multi-tasking abilities
• Organized, technical problem solver and quick decision maker
• Knowledge of audience behavior trends and technical ability to affect them
• Ability to monitor and analyze metrics to change strategy as needed
• Understanding of effective writing styles for internal and external audiences
• Some schedule flexibility (nights, weekends)
• Regularly meets measurements of success
• Proficiency in Photoshop and Premiere, ENPS, BitCentral, Wordpress
This individual will be the digital producer for Great Day KC, strategically leveraging social channels before and after the show to generate attention and buzz, ensuring that show content is properly posted online, optimized for discovery, and booths the show from the control room on a daily basis. They will manage our own posts across all social accounts through the day while also scheduling holdable content for off hours. Regular metric analysis and reporting will result in constant updates to strategy that need to be communicated, likely focusing on updated messaging to different groups weekly. This individual will also play a central role in the execution of our evolving digital/social strategy for a new TV show.
Measurements of success
• Increases audiences across all main external audience channels
• Growth in social media participation on show platforms
• Increases traffic on a monthly basis
• KPIs: All paid and unpaid content is posted. All social media accounts are posted to strategically on a daily basis. Develops a monthly baseline for expected pageviews and develops strategies to increase those metrics.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89n5x-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.