WTVO 17 and WQRF FOX 39 is looking for a visual storyteller to join their team in helping produce Good Day Stateline, a half-hour lifestyle show. The perfect candidate will be able to tell a story in both short and long form video formats for both broadcast and digital platforms. Creative shooting, lighting and non-linear editing experience is a must.
This position will report to the Creative Services Director but will also take direction from the Lifestyle Show Host and Producer.
• Creatively shoot, and edit content to tell compelling stories in broadcast and digital video form
• Edit lifestyle show segments as well as post-produce half-hour episodes comprised of various segments based on rundown information
• Represent Good Day Stateline in a professional and positive manner during client meetings and shoots
• Maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
• Coordinate production, including working with the lifestyle host, commercial producers, our graphic artists, clients, account executives, agencies, as well as planning location(s), talent, music, voice-over and reserving any other technical pieces (cameras, vehicles, etc.) needed for project
• Manage video equipment and software needs
• Meet all deadlines, fulfill scheduling commitments and consistently achieve quick turnarounds in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Assist with news/commercial production as scheduled
• Other duties as assigned by the Creative Services Director
• Minimum 2 years video production experience, preferably at a local television station or related field
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Software skills required include Adobe CC Suite Production Package: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition and Media Encoder
• This is a client-facing position. You will work closely with sales account executives to develop creative strategies to ensure we meet our client's goals.
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record as some travel may be required for shoots and meetings
• Broad understanding of current production trends and techniques
• Position will require day-to-day multi-tasking, as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority
• Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxe9o-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.