KDVR-FOX31 and Colorado's very Own Channel 2 are looking for our next great Promotions Producer in beautiful Denver, Colorado.
The Promotions Producer will be a highly motivated and creative individual. This position will be responsible for producing effective on-air promotional spots, digital marketing, and special projects, including longer form segments for lifestyle shows.
• Work closely with Creative Services Director to conceive, write, produce, and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns either independently or as a team
• Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
• Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
• Accurately log promo spots on the station's log utilizing Wide Orbit
• Other duties as assigned.
• Requirements & Skills:
• Minimum 2 years of on-air promotion experience as a writer/producer/editor for a local station or cable network working in a news environment
• Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends when needed
• Log management experience a plus.
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must be able to provide a reel of work examples
• Strong non-linear editing skills.
• Extensive knowledge and proven experience in After Effects and Photoshop
• Passion for strong image and promotion writing
• Possess strong video production skills utilizing Sony, Canon, and Blackmagic Cameras
• Working knowledge of lighting and audio gear
• Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization, and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments
• • If you would like to make an impact as a key member of our Creative Services team apply today.
Salary 56K-63K annually
To Apply: Please visit the Work for Us page at KDVR.com: https://kdvr.com/contact/jobs-at-fox31-denver-kwgn or at the Nexstar Website at:https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar to complete the application process. To be considered for this job you must apply online. No Calls
KDVR/KWGN is an equal opportunity employer that seeks diversity in our workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
KDVR.KWGN values the contribution of its employees. We recognize their efforts by offering a competitive compensation plan and an array of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K), and more. We are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactorily completing a background and DMV check
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g31795-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.