KOCB CW 34 & KOKH FOX 25, in Oklahoma City, has an excellent career opportunity for a full-time Broadcast Engineer. The ideal candidate will be involved in the installation, troubleshooting and support of the infrastructure, and systems within the broadcast facility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Installation, configuration, and daily maintenance/troubleshooting of broadcast and computer systems.
• Support the News Department by providing operational support before and during newscasts and during breaking news.
• Provide operational support for end-users; respond to help desk tickets and calls.
• Interface with third party vendors and support technicians.
• Lead, execute, and complete projects as directed by management.
• Adhere to Sinclair policies and best practices in a broadcast environment.
• Network based transfer of Programming from clients to hub servers and other destinations as needed.
• All other duties as assigned.
• 3 years of experience in a broadcast environment.
• Possess strong engineering, computer, and troubleshooting skills.
• Be willing to expand their knowledge with emerging broadcast industry concepts/technologies.
• Demonstrate excellence in documentation and system drawing.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Be a self-starter and able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, working both independently and as a part of a diverse team.
• Demonstrate the ability to pivot and manage changing priorities and tight deadlines.
• A degree in a technical related field, appropriate certifications, and/or equivalent experience.
• Must have a valid drivers license.
This position may require some 24 hour on-call including weekends and holidays.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj9j71-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.