Digital Strategy Coordinator
FOX 17, CW 58, and MYTV30 are looking for an experienced, full-time Promotions Producer/Editor. Come live, work, and play in the Music City, Nashville, TN, market #29.
This is full-time Promotions Producer position. We are looking for someone with newsroom experience. We'll need you to create, script, shoot, & edit engaging news topical promo materials. If you are ready to accept this challenge, then send us your resume and links to review your work. Come join our creative team in Nashville, TN.
The applicant who fills this position will:
• Write, shoot, and edit news topical promos, image campaigns, POPs, PSA's and more when needed.
• Edit and distribute outside media promos for sweeps and fall launch.
• Help work station outside events on a regular basis.
• Edit/Produce and submit network/syndicated daily topical, generic and custom spots.
• Fill station promotional logs for all stations, as needed.
• Schedule, shoot, and direct on-air news talent and on-air host.
• Assist the Programming department with public file documentation.
• Promote news, prime and syndicated programming across all our station properties.
• Help coordinate PSA inventory for each station.
• Oversee projects from conception to completion.
• Minimum 2 years television promotions experience
• College degree preferred
• Exceptional non-linear editing skills
• Work occasional weekends, evenings, and holidays
• Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task
• Extensive editing experience is required
• Editing experience on AVID systems
• Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, & Premier capabilities are a plus
• Ability to routinely lift, carry, and move equipment in excess of 40lbs.
To be considered for this position, apply online. When applying online, please include your resume, salary requirements, and links to your work. Absolutely no phone calls, please.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!