FOX 17, MyTV30 & CW58 in Nashville TN are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Production Manager to oversee the production of all commercial and sponsored on-air, print and digital projects for our stations. Qualified candidates must be able to manage a team of commercial producers to create, conceptualize, script, and edit cutting edge commercials for station clients. The ability to work well with internal and external clients is vital.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and oversee commercial production through scheduling and execution
• Create advertising concepts and execute through producing, scriptwriting, shooting and editing.
• Responsible for each phase of production from conception, scripting, pre-production and post-production.
• Work closely with the sales, creative services, traffic, and engineering departments.
• Assist Creative Services Director in hiring and training of commercial production producers.
• Meet with station clients and create advertising that is effective in furthering client's goals.
• Manage equipment maintenance and usage.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Non-linear editing experience
• Videographer on multiple camera platforms
• Still Photography
• Fluent in Adobe products (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
• Experience scripting long form and short form projects
• Ability to write and edit commercials that tell a compelling story
• A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Understanding of digital marketing and its value to clients
• Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
• Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
• Strong time management in fast-paced environment
• Self-starter and self-learner
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in broadcast production is a must
• Experience in management preferred
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• College degree preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22wj6-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.