Director Of Brand Planning and Strategy
Vice President / Partner - Consumer Marketing Sector
We're looking for someone to join one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing integrated public relations and marketing firms in the world. We offer a unique opportunity: the chance to contribute your passion, energy and talents in an entrepreneurial environment while collaborating, learning and growing your career with an amazing global team
Ideal candidates are highly creative, socially savvy and integrated team players who know how to bring strategic and smart, big and scrappy thinking to the table. We pride ourselves in our multi-specialty, crossover teams who bring diverse perspectives to clients. We look forward to sharing more about the specific clients to be supported by this position, as we get to know the qualified candidates.
• Develop fully integrated plans that AMAZE - from the research and insight-driven BIG idea to the channel-agnostic media strategy through the flawless execution and the exceptional results; seamlessly merging earned media with digital, social and paid
• Deliver client service that wows at every chance, with a proven ability to counsel and engage effectively with C-level clients, senior managers, and junior staff
• Lead key presentations and client meetings with the ability to craft strategy for presentations and ensure effective outcomes in ongoing client engagements
• Develop compelling stories that break through and get noticed with media
• Elevate our junior team to develop the future leaders within our company
• Play a pivotal role in the development of client budgets, management of the budget, and optimize agency resources for each client program
• Play an active role in business development, both net new and organic, including soliciting new leads, creating presentations, sharing the agency visions and point of difference
• 8-15 (VP) or 15++ (Partner) years of relevant experience in B2C marketing communications – ideally in an agency environment. Bonus if the candidate brings knowledge and/or interest in the following areas: beauty + wellness, outdoor and adventure, retail, food + beverage.
• Brilliant account management skills, leading teams, tapping professionals and resources across the network, navigating and exceeding client expectations every day
• An unflappable problem-solver who can anticipate and proactively offer solutions to clients and senior leadership; anticipate problems before they arise and make quick decisions, instilling confidence with clients.
• Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication
• Track record of building and leading effective campaigns and programs that have advanced client business goals
• Superb team leadership including mobilizing and motivating teams
• Passionate about the clients' business and continually focuses on strengthening client relationships, ensuring they know our agency and team value
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.