Account Executive - B2B / Technology / PR / Marketing / Communications
Vice President- B2B/Technology, PR/Marketing/Communications (10-15 years of experience)
We're looking for someone to join our growing team who can be a strategic counselor to clients, concept and manage campaigns and programs, play a pivotal role in business development, and help coach and develop our junior team members. We've had a lot of growth since our founding in 2011, we've won many exciting brands, but we're still entrepreneurial at heart -- every team member plays to the team and culture.
We pride ourselves in our multi-specialty, crossover teams who bring diverse perspectives to clients. Our clients range from super innovative start-ups/challenger brands to Fortune 500 clients looking to continually grow in their market. The clients for this position are flexible depending on immediate needs, new business wins and personal interests. We're happy to talk with you more specifically about clients and responsibilities.
• Be a strategic PR counselor to clients who can manage the art (creative recommendations) and science (KPIs and results) of PR campaigns and programs
• Recommend insight-driven strategic programs and media activations that meet the clients' business and communications objectives and goals
• Develop media strategy documents, goals, media targets, pitch angles and media materials that are strong in both structure and AP style, and require minimal input from senior team leadership
• Demonstrate ability to develop strategies/content platforms and concepts that simultaneously leverage traditional and social media for our clients
• Play a pivotal role in business development, both net new and organic, including soliciting new business, creating presentations, sharing the agency visions and point of difference
• Serve as day-to-day client contact managing overall timeline and budget, establishing position as the client's ''go to'' person in all matters related to program execution
• Provide counsel and offer problem-solving solutions throughout program execution
• Participate in new business networking and RFP opportunities
• An unflappable problem-solver who can anticipate and proactively offer solutions to clients and senior leadership; anticipate problems before they arise through regular client check-ins and communication
• Demonstrate knowledge of top-tier traditional and social media outlets important to clients' business
• Demonstrate exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication that is clear, concise and direct
• Track record of leading effective campaigns and programs that have advanced client business goals
• Showcase success managing resources and budgets
• Passionate about the clients' business and continually focuses on strengthening client relationships, ensuring they know our agency and team value
• 10-15 years of relevant experience in technology and B2B marketing communications – ideally in an agency environment. Expertise in AI, blockchain, IoT, retail tech, martech, ecommerce tech and edge computing preferred.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.