Senior Strategist/Planner (VP Level), Health
At Finn Partners, we believe that every marketing and communication initiative should be grounded on customer, market, and cultural insights. We are looking for a seasoned Senior Strategic Planner that relishes in diving into all forms of research and data that will inspire new ideas.
You will be part of a growing and award-winning team called Finn Global Intelligence, responsible for being our Health industry expert managing all types of research to inform strategic direction on a variety of marketing communication assignments. You will know how to swiftly draft and execute against a research plan. Your art is to synthesize all types of information and transform it into clear, succinct themes to influence strategy direction, creative and campaign development in branding, social, digital, earned media, and content applications. You are collaborative and know how to partner with agency teams as the insight resource to validate relevancy, discover opportunities and consult on campaign effectiveness. You enjoy mentoring and developing team members.
Specifically, you will spend your day at Finn Global Intelligence working on:
• Identifying the best research design using primary and secondary research
• Managing independently all facets of primary research (qualitative and quantitative)
• Facilitating brainstorms, workshops and being a key member on internal and external meetings
• Developing research findings, creating strategic briefs, building big presentations and providing ad hoc insights that will help cross functional team members execute their plan
• Partnering with multiple cross functional team members as the customer and market trend expert
• Guiding internal teams and clients to the opportunistic areas for brand awareness and business growth
• Defining personas and segments to inform decision making journeys
• Collaborating with Finn Global Intelligence data and analytics team on performance metrics
• A self starter, eager to jump right in and uncover information in a fast paced environment
• All things healthcare. You have a solid foundation in the complex ecosystem and can easily navigate from patients, payors, physicians and other audiences
• Knowledgeable about the entire category and have major brand experience in pharma, bio tech, medical devices, consumer products, etc.
• Understand the importance and nuances of digital transformation in the healthcare space
• Someone who can identify new content and stories that appeals to different audiences
• Flexible and can thrive with ambiguity
You can brag about:
• Recent 3+ years hands on research experience (research or strategy positions) in the healthcare category at a creative, communications, marketing agency or on the corporate side (insights, marketing or strategy roles)
• Over 5+ years in other strategic capacities (all types of verticals welcome)
• The various areas of healthcare and relative audiences (consumer/patient, physicians, healthcare administrators, etc.)
• Your ability to conduct all facets of primary and secondary research independently. You have solid quantitative skills (at least 1 year of multi tasking in quantitative methodologies)
• Vendor identification, management and completing projects on time and within budget
• Being a storyteller. Showcase ability to not just produce findings but identify the opportunities that clients and cross functional teams should be doing based on the data.
• Creating personas, patient and buyer journeys, content and messaging frameworks.
• Bachelor's Degree. Marketing or market research, information technology, human behavior or psychology, science/health - related majors are a big plus.
Please note Working and Travel Situation: This role will ideally sit in New York, Washington DC, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Nashville, or Boston yet ability and desire to be in-person (eventually and occasionally) in any of the FINN US offices. This role will be required to travel for work (at everyone's comfort level during pandemic).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pq70-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.