Senior Media Planner (2-4 years experience)
Full-time; Chicago area, Detroit area, or remote considered
Founded in 2011, FINN Partners is one of the fastest-growing, independent PR and integrated marketing communications agencies in the world.
With more than 1,200 employees operating out of 27 offices around the world, FINN serves a diverse roster of clients through a powerful combination of hands-on partnership, highly-specialized expertise and a values-driven culture that champions collaboration, innovation and strives to create a more equitable world.
Why work for us?
More than an agency, we are a bold collective of communications advocates, stewarding brands, protecting reputations, influencing public policy, and leveraging data and analytics to shape the most important conversations of our day.
Most great achievements in science, medicine, the arts, politics, and business are achieved as a result of a group of dedicated individuals coming together with a collaborative spirit. Without every team member, FINN is nothing more than an idea. Together we are special. By working together we are stronger, an it is only by striving together as one team-working hard, playing nice, creating a best-place-to-work environment, taking risks, making the world a better place, and amazing those around us-we can make FINN Partners a truly unique agency. Come be a part of the journey.
About the role:
The Senior Media Planner will be working with the local and national paid media team members, supporting execution and measurement for all media efforts. He/she will own their plans, reports, and recommendations - seeing campaigns from start to finish, and will continue to hone their media planning and buying skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in development of integrated media plans and strategies
• Oversee end-to-end management of media campaigns
• Implement and monitor tracking of KPIs and overall ROI
• Execute a wide variety of online media (including display, video, paid social, paid search, digital audio, content marketing, email marketing, native, etc) and/or offline media (print, TV, radio, OOH)
• Construct and deliver detailed reports on a monthly basis
• Presentation of key media deliverables
• Maintain status reports and/or department documents
• Manage billing alongside Assoc Media Planner/Media Planner and Accounting counterparts
• Conduct industry, competitive, and audience research using media tools and agency resources
• Foster partnerships with vendors and other 3rd parties
• Daily pacing and budget tracking
• Stay up-to-date with media trends and best practices
• Learn the latest media platforms/tools
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-4 years advertising or media agency experience
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• G Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Self-serve social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat)
• Google Marketing platform (Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
• Ability to conduct critical analysis and identify key insights
• Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Solid project management and organizational skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and perform under tight deadlines
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About FINN Partners: FINN Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. FINN Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro98xp-3-238-98-39-42 in your application.